Friday 21 August 2015

Wreck This Journal 2 - Pages 41 to 45


Forty One. Drip Something Here.


I started by covering the 'drip' with glossy accents. 


Forty Two. Sew This Page.

Of course, it had to be the Deathly Hallows symbol! I just sewed straight into the page with red thread. It was actually quite difficult to sew without ripping the page, but I went over each line a few times to make them darker. I then covered the left hand page in lyrics and an image from A Very Potter Musical! 


Forty Three. Glue a Random Newspaper Here.

So as I'm obsessed (and I mean obsessed) with Harry Potter, it just had to be a page from the Daily Prophet here. I did originally try drawing out my own page which was fine, until I got to the picture... I cannot draw people so I just put the original image that I'd tried copying onto the page instead.



Forty Four. Place for Your Grocery/Shopping Lists.

So I started by covering the pages in my receipts for different things I'd purchased and then stuck the shopping lists over the top. I'm not entirely sure if I like this page or not as it looks a little boring.






Forty Five. Collect The Stamps off Your Mail.


So this page started off pretty boring with the few stamps I had off my mail in lines. I then got in contact with someone from Australia who offered to swap stamps with me. She sent me soo many stamps! I also got some cool ones off my granddad that were old stamps featuring old kings/queens etc and a Quentin Blake themed stamp too! I love the look of the old ones, all their different colours, images and prices. It's also really cool to see our current Queen as she 'aged' through the different stamps and prices!

Go To Pages 36 to 40

Go To Pages 46 to 50

My First Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment