Friday 21 August 2015

Wreck This Journal 2 - Pages 46 to 50


Forty Six. Trace The Things in Your Bag.


I placed everything from my bag (at the time, there's probably way more crap in there now!) onto the page and drew round each thing. Once I had drawn round them, I outlined them in black pen with some things being on top of others. I then coloured each thing a different colour with my promarker pens and labelled them. I'm happy with how this page turned out, except for the pencil lines around some things can't be erased because I've coloured over them.



Forty Seven. Cover This Page in White Things.

I'll take a better photo of this when it's done but I wanted to show the first part of this page. I started by covering both pages completely in tippex (or WHSmiths own brand as my tippex ran out a quarter of the way through). I then sat for a while and struggled to find white things. I found some white lace borders which I stuck down randomly, a few white stars I'd used on a card, some squares of fleece from my Proggy Penguin project (alliteration!), a cotton wool ball and cotton wool pad for makeup/nail varnish removing, a cotton swab, some corrugated card, some scoobies which I cut smaller to fit and a flip flop shaped notebook page. I'll add more as I find it but it's actually surprisingly difficult to find white things that isn't just paper.


Forty Eight. Scribble Wildly using only Borrowed Pens.

...



Forty Nine. Make a Sudden Destructive, Unpredictable Movement.

...



Fifty. Make a Mess, Clean it Up.


Another page I'm not sure about. I covered the left hand page in different colours of hole punched card and then placed the same amount on the right hand page in their coloured boxes. I think the right hand side of the page looks a little messy but I really can't be bothered to redo it as it took ages! 

Go To Pages 41 to 45

Go To Pages 51 to 55

My First Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment